& Affiliated Families
by Cindy H. Casey
firstname.lastname@example.org Home Page
MORROW REFERENCE BOOKS
1. Morrow Cousins, 1972 by Ophelia M. Phillips.
Tuscaloosa, Ala., Drake Printers, 1972.
LC: CS71.M883 1972 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
2. Swaffords of Sequatchie Valley, Tennessee 1990 by Ray C. Swofford.
Houston, Tex. : [s.n.], 1990.
LC: CS71.S9694 1990 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
3. Five Morrow Men : With some Descendants and Allied Families.
1982 Hailey, Naomi. [Nashville, Tn.] (3125 Cloverwood Dr., Nashville 37214) : N.M. Hailey, c1982.
LC: CS71.M883 1982a Dewey: 929/.2/0973
4. The Morrows and Related Families, 1640-1978
1979 J. T. Morrow. Baltimore : Gateway Press, 1979.
LC: CS71.M883 1979 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
5. Ancestors and descendents of George & Ethel (Scaggs) Morrow
1984 compiled by Joe Morrow.
[Memphis, Tenn.] (5274 Whiteplains Cove, Memphis 38116) : J. Morrow, 
LC: CS71.M883 1984 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
6. Betwixt and Between : Morrow and Queen
1980 compiled by Mary Lou Morrow Soesbee and Pearl Justice Yates.
[S.l.] : M.L.M. Soesbee, c1980.
LC: CS71.M883 1980 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
7. The Morrows of Marion County, Alabama and of the Southeast United States : a genealogical history and reference compendium
1993 by Sharon Morrow Tomback.
Baltimore : Gateway Press, 1993.
LC: CS71.M883 1993a Dewey: 929/.2/0973
8. The Thomas Morrow genealogy : being a history of Thomas Morrow, born in Jackson Co., Ohio, and his descendants
1978 compiled by William C. Hall.
[Nevada, Iowa] : Hall, c1978.
LC: CS71.M883 1978 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
9. Geneology [sic] of the Kottsick, Morrow, Friedrich, Butz, and related Families
1987 by Linda Morrow Schauer.
Mandan, N.D. (RR 6, Box 49, Mandan 58554) : L.M. Schauer, 
LC: CS71.K877 1987 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
10. Bob Boy's world : as seen in the thirties rising from despair to recovery with FDR
1987 by Mary Lou Morrow.
[Washington] : M.L. Morrow, c1987.
LC: E806 .M73 1987 Dewey: 973.91/092/2 B
11. Some of the descendants of William Morrow, Irish immigrant and Hannah, his wife with allied lines, Wells and Essex
1982 Lura Morrow Hickox, compiler and editor with the assistance of Clara Hickox Harsh.
Columbus, Ohio (1814-D Riverside Dr., Columbus 43212) : L.M. Hickox, c1982.
LC: CS71.M883 1982 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
12. Descendants of Adam Waggoner, c1745-1785, Virginia and allied families of Morrow, Neal, Steele, Hornbeck, Harwick
1993 by Howard and Shirley Hornbeck.
Livingston, TX (101 Rainbow Dr. #643, Livingston 77351) : H. & S. Hornbeck, 
LC: CS71.W134 1993 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
13. Two Morrow's Legacy
1988 by Arthur E. Morrow & Edith M. Morrow ; written in collaboration with O. Ray Dodson ; illustrations by Kathleen Morrow Dodson.
Pueblo, CO (613 Lincoln, Pueblo 81004) : Dodson Associates, c1988.
LC: CT274.M683 M67 1988 Dewey: 929/.2/0973
14. Alexander Morrow, 1745-1817, of Brooke County, (W) Virginia and his descendants : including Morehead and other allied
lines--Aten, Armstrong, Cameron, Elliott, Foreshew, Gerardy, Karr, Lindberg, Lockard, McIlvaine, Owings, Rhea, Swearingen, and
1993 compiled by Anne Morrow Nees ; edited by George Lester Morrow. Baltimore : Gateway Press ; Overland Park, KS (6612 W.
93rd St., Apt. B, Overland Park 66212-1307) : Distributor, A.M. Nees, 1993.
LC: CS71.M883 1993 Dewey: 929/.2/0973